Pregnancy is a unique and very special time in a blossoming new mother’s life. From the moment you find out you are holding life within you, to the moment your new born baby is in your arms and beyond, motherhood is a wonderful gift of nature. It is also a time of great change and uncertainty, which can be both physically and emotionally demanding, requiring huge adjustments in your life.
If you are a blossoming mother to be, join Buds & Blossom Yoga in this unique Pregnancy Workshop.
The workshop will cover:
* Understanding and acceptance of your changing body, helping you adjust through these intricate times with ease.
* Knowledge of safe yoga asanas for strength building and flexibility, keeping you at optimal health throughout your pregnancy.
* Yoga asanas to alleviate common pregnancy aliments – bringing comfort through your pregnancy.
* Mental strength building to empower you on the journey to motherhood.
* Breathing techniques which will prepare you for the most positive birthing experience.
* Meditation methods to calm you and connect you with your unborn baby.
Our Buds & Blossom Pregnancy Yoga Workshop is gentle and safe for all women, whether you are new to yoga or have years of practice. This workshop will allow ‘mothers to be’ to step out of their day-to-day busy lives and find the time to reconnect with themselves, their changed bodies and their unborn babies.
£40 for the 3 1/2 hour session – with early bird places available at £35. These classes are perfect for beginners who want to explore yoga during their pregnancy and great for enthusiasts, who want to learn safe techniques and asanas to keep them at optimal health throughout their pregnancy.
Our workshop is so much more than just physical stretching practice. We aim to create a beautiful and nurturing atmosphere where women can come to listen and learn, and share their experiences, and questions.
This workshop will take place on Saturday 30th June 1.30 – 5pm. Refreshments and other delights will also be provided – leaving you feeling inspired, educated and nourished, ready to take on the challenges of motherhood.
WHAT TO WEAR ****************** Just something that is easy to move in and something you feel comfortable wearing. Any type or regular sports clothes or just leggings and a t-shirt.
WHAT TO BRING ****************** Pregnant women need snacks to meet the caloric needs of their changing bodies in pregnancy. Please feel free to bring snacks. You may also choose to bring a bottle of water to cool down.